Second Round Submissions Now Open for the second weekend of the Nasty Women Phoenix Unite show. You must fill out a submission form by January 19th at 5pm. See link below.
Calling Nasty Women Artists: WHO DO WE WANT INVOLVED? Nasty Women Artists of all ages, races, religions, sexual orientations, gender or non-gender identifications, economic backgrounds, immigrants and non-immigrants. Submission is open to everyone. As long as your submission meets the requirements in the submission info, below, your work will be included in the show. EVERY ONE OF YOU NASTY WOMEN, LET’S DO THIS!!! THIS EXHIBITION IS COMPLETELY INCLUSIVE. No work will be rejected UNLESS IT DOES NOT MEET THE SUBMISSION CRITERIA BELOW.
- Submission form (below) must be submitted by January 19th at 5pm.
- Submitted artwork must be 12″ x 12″ x 12″ or smaller.
- Art work must be dropped off at the Grand ArtHaus on Thursday January 19, 2017 between noon + 8pm. No exceptions, the earlier the better!
Address: Grand ArtHaus 1501 S. Grand Ave. Phoenix 85007.
- If your work is not sold, you must pick it up on Sunday January 22 between noon + 4pm. No exceptions. We will not be responsible for unclaimed work. We will let you know by Sunday morning if your work did NOT sell.
- Work must be ready to hang.
Work must be FOR SALE & priced between $10 and $100 (all sales will be donated to Planned Parenthood of Arizona).
- No Videos (sorry)
- No hatred, sexism, racism, xenophobia. No meanness. As exhibition organizers, we have the right to refuse any work if it contains or suggests hatred.
- Humor is welcome.
- Nudity in work is fine.
- In addition to filling out the form below by January 19th at 5pm, you must also email one image of your piece to email@example.com (this will help our records!)
- You are completely responsible for your work and your property. The organizers of this exhibition and Grand ArtHaus will not be responsible for any damages to your art work or your possessions during the run of this exhibition. Once the pick up time is over (4pm Sunday January 22) we are no longer responsible for holding on to your work or any of your property.
- Limit 1-3 pieces per artist.